Hi. Hi.

The sample is dope, but it's not cut very well. On top of that, with the sample and the snare going over each other in the beginning, it sounds really off timing. then from there, it possibly gets worse by just filtering the main sample and added a few more pieces of percussion, yet not really making a solid beat to rap on. It has potential, but this seems like you were just really lazy with it. Keep working on it, imo.

Ghost Party (Instr.) Ghost Party (Instr.)

Firstly, what I noticed was the lack of bass. For any type of party track, that has to be the number 1 thing, because that is what'll stand out the most. On top of that, 1 note stabs here and there could work, but only if there's transitioning happening. All I hear to transition is baby scratches. I could only listen to about half of the song until I feel it's too repetitive and annoying. It has potential, but you need to add some more shit to get it to really be something great.

MDavidJohnson responds:

I definitely get what you're saying. I'm gonna add in bass the minute I get the chance to, and I'll definitely take note of the transitioning problems and try to add in something new other than that scratch. Thanks, I appreciate the help!

MDJ vs Teqneek MDJ vs Teqneek

From listen, what I could really tell is that MDJ sounds low on the beat, and Teq is recycling his flow from previous battles. Regardless, this is still a solid battle.

Firstly, MDJ comes in with a pretty solid verse. He comes with some decent personals, good over all flow, but lacks consistency with the volume of his voice. And though obviously his rhyme scheme isn't as complex as Teq's, he makes up for it personals. I just found it weird he called Teq out for no punchlines, then barely uses any himself. My main gripe with this verse is the delivery. This beat is fast paced, and Mark is sounding like he just woke up and went to do a session on the corner. I feel he just needs more presence on the beat, and needs to say shit with his chest.

Teq is basically doing what Teq does. Multi's everwhere. But since he's going in with multis, he is only able to fit in a few personals here and there. Don't get me wrong, there's definitely personals in the verse, but most of it is things that could be said to anyone. He went in trying to predict what Mark was going to use, and actually came up short with thinking Mark would use a gay line. I also find it ironic Teq would talk about guns (8 nines), but then gave me so much shit for doing it. Also, Teq needs to record his verses a different way, because the double up all the way through has gotten pretty repetitive.

I give this to Mark by a smidgen. Though when both used personals, ya'll really didn't do anything with them. Real lack of punch lines as well from both contenders. However, Mark is more consistent with personals, whereas Teq's seemed too general. To be honest though, if Teq were to go in switching his flow up from his comfort zone, I'd given it to him. But it really does sound like he's taking the core syllable count from previous verses, and just writes over it to new people.

MCI - Wyze vs War Spawn MCI - Wyze vs War Spawn

AfroJones has spoken!

Paradox vs WS Tiebreaker Paradox vs WS Tiebreaker

lmao, that intro was adorable.

HDC: Doc vs. Rezzy Tip HDC: Doc vs. Rezzy Tip

I give it to DC for harder hitting personals, and a great mix of delivery and flow. Much improvement for both of ya, but my vote def goes for DC.

Rezzy -4 Cereblo-1

HDC: MC-OG vs WarSpawn HDC: MC-OG vs WarSpawn

For those who aren't aware, I was cool with MC OG re-recording his verse to better your listening pleasure. This is all in the name of good fun, so be sure to leave a review on who you think won this battle.

HDC:MC OG vs. RezzyTip HDC:MC OG vs. RezzyTip

Surprisingly, Rezzy wins.

Rezzy-3 OG-1

HDC: WarSpawn vs. BCT HDC: WarSpawn vs. BCT

Just throwing this out there, I call everyone n***a. So the fact he flipped it the way he did shows racism on his end, because I'm Puerto Rican, which means I have black in me. Jus sayin. Overall, this is still a good battle, I just don't think you nigs are looking at this evenly.

HDC - Wolfie vs Rezzy Tip HDC - Wolfie vs Rezzy Tip

Wolfie's delivery is straight annoying the first verse. Sounds more nasal than his usual stuff. He does however come with solid personals, but with a basic flow. Rezzy's only half of a saving grace is getting at Wolfie's run on bars, but says people look down on stuff like that. However, a lot of successful rappers rap with run on flows, (MF Doom for example) so the strongest lines he had in his first verse hold no weight. 2nd verse Wolfie stepped it up, coming with personal after personal, until he came up with the Chicago line, that seemed more filler than anything. Rezzy's 2nd verse had one great line, with better flow than what Wolfie brought, but flow doesn't win battles.

Rezzy Tip is still HDC's wackest, Wolfie for the advance.

REZZY 1 WOLFIE 2